Sights

Ok finally, here are some candid shots that I took along the way on my trip..

The cute little girl who smiled at us
Their traffic lights have bicycle icons!
Their street art - statues in the middle of main shopping street
Took this in Beijing skytrain (airport)
Somehow I like the black and white one, so I posted both
The old in a new environment
This young man keeps staring at him, I wonder why.
Little boy looking at the portrait of uncle Mao.
Light trails..
Main shopping street - Wang Fu Jing
These people dance everywhere!
Vandalism on a relic.
Dolls
Somehow I like their buildings, very cheena.
Guess what? This is a pub.
At one of the exhibits at Forbidden City
Souvenirs smiling at me wor.
They call this Mian Pu?
Looks italiany at Hou Hai stretch of pubs.
Airport..
My ride home.

Thats all folks =)