Great Wall of China

The great wall has always been my childhood fantasy since young. I've always wanted to visit it especially reading so much from textbooks. I did fulfil that dream in 2007 and I'm glad I'm able to do that once more in 2009.


But what a shock.. The great wall looks like its gonna collapse under the weight of the tourists!
Throngs of them!
Its not unusual to find monkey gods wannabe on this magnificiant structure
Some people can pay the visitor fee to come and sit and block the passageways.
I tell u uncle and aunties can do better at such a steep climb
Tired, she stopped, sat and smiled
The walls
barefooted
Thats where we aimed to conquer!
Rewarded at the top with the chilly winds and wonderful view!
more scribblings
I'm telling you I took this shot standing upright, so you can picture how steep it is
wont be nice if you fall off